Snazaroo is all I’ve ever used and it works absolutely great if your on a tight budget!Heres the link and here are some light tips to make sure nothing goes wrong!
- You will need an extra palette of Dark grey or you can use another alternative…
- I buy one of this wonderful stuff and one regular light grey because this as you can see if PERFECT for contouring your face! You can mix the colours and stuff and its good for travelling around the con because when your fingers start to turn peach and a photoshoots coming up you can quickly dab some of the grey on
- WARNING if you decide to just buy the thing above thenyou will need two i cannot stress this enoughyou will definitely run out if you buy just one to put on your whole body so if you JUST want to buy the zebra kit GET TWO OF THEM!
- When your applying the paint DO NOT USE A BRUSH the brush will be streaky and wont work at all so I dont care who says what dont use a brush!Just go down to CVS and buy a nice 10 pack of those white cosmetic sponge thingys
- Snazaroo is water activated so you will need to take a cosmetic sponge and lightly dip it in water the squeeze some of the water out so its not dripping and then apply.
- You will need to wash and moisturize your face first,and if you have contacts put them in BEFORE YOU APPLY YOUR MAKEUP and then move on to your other stuff
- This should be pretty obvious but wear you wig cap before you apply your stuff and dont wear your wig while applying!
- You can find great tutorials on youtube by searching homestuck paint or what ever but heres a good one for snaz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlrgFdD2YRs (I dont own this video btw the lovely miaripii on youtube does)
- I’ve heard you can also contour your face uing eyeshadow but I have never used it so do your research on homestuckcosplayhelp or something